1) Camel Caravans: The camel rides and going with the camel caravans is one of the most demanded features of the desert trip. Joining the caravan takes the travellers through a tradition that was practised beyond ages and t would give a peek into the ancient lives and practices of the people of the country.
2) The Nomad Tents: A desert tour in the country may remain incomplete without taking an experience of the tent living in the desert. The ancient nomads took rests in tents and made their living easier with the style of residing that went with them wherever they went. Being a traveller in the Moroccan desert, calls for a stay in the nomad tents.
3) The Desert Sunrise: A night in the tents should be followed by a golden sunrise, which can be experienced at the dunes of Morocco. This is an important event in the Morocco desert tours list because it shows the real and natural beauty of the desert that gets enhanced by the morning rays of the sun.
4) The Village Life: When taking the desert tour, one may also be able to get a first-hand experience of how the villagers lived in the olden days and still continue to live in the present times.
5) The Great Sahara Desert: When in Morocco, it becomes mandatory to check out the famous Sahara desert and experience the natural goodness of the Saharan sands, the oases and the natural springs of the desert.
Being in the right company while taking a desert tour in Morocco helps enhance the experience, which is why travellers should make sure to choose the best travel agent during the course of planning the trip.